Members with colds or any symptoms of COVID-19 must stay away from the golf course/clubhouse.
• Physical distancing rules must always be observed by all members in the car park, access to clubhouse toilets, and on the course. This will be monitored.
• Play is restricted to members only. No non-members or guests currently allowed.
• Casual golf only (no club competitions or opens are being played).
• Maximum of 3 players permitted to play together.
• Tee times must be booked in advance online through the Club website, or by calling Paddy Bell on 07871 660877 if necessary.
• Members must adhere to 15-minute intervals for Tee times.
• Clubhouse access is confined to use of toilet facilities only.
• The Club shop is closed for all purchases.
• Initial retrieval of golf equipment from locker rooms is permitted.
• There are no social gatherings, of any size, at this Club.
• Members are instructed not to touch the flag or flagstick.
• Rakes are removed from the course. Players are requested to smooth bunkers using their feet or a club.
• Hire trolleys must be sanitised prior to each use.
• Players should arrive to the car park no more than 15 minutes before their tee time and return directly to their cars after finish of play.
• Players should arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes before their tee time.
• Players are asked to carry their own sanitiser and use regularly throughout play.
• Do not share equipment, balls or tees during play, and do not pick up found golf balls.
• Holes/Cups have been altered to remove ball with your putter only.
• Do not enter a new teeing ground until all former players have exited, especially at the 9th proceeding to the 10th hole.
• Junior players must be accompanied by an adult preferably from their own household.
• If your ball is lost, unplayable, or in a penalty area, do not return to the tee box. Players may take a drop within 2 club lengths of point of entry but no closer to the hole.
For the safety and welfare of all members, and the continuation of play at this Club we ask that these temporary restrictions be adhered to rigidly.
The Committee of Crossgar Golf Club.